Hi guys! We have another recipe for you. This week we got MATCHA PANCAKES for you (we know how yummy?!) This recipe is a healthy and delicious option that is perfect for a gluten-free diet, keto diet, or anyone who wants a high protein meal! Let’s get to it :)
What do you need?
- Almond flour: Which is just finely ground almonds.
- 1 I.AM.caps matcha capsule
- Baking powder: This will make your pancakes light and fluffy!
- Eggs: This will make the pancakes high in proteins
- Light coconut milk: You can use any type of milk you love, but we love the combination of coconut and matcha
- Vanilla extract
- Optional: Cane sugar: For extra sweetness
How to make:
Mix the almond flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl. Peel the I.AM.capsule open and also add it to the bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, coconut milk and vanilla extract together. Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
Mix until everything is combined. Now grease a pan and cook the pancakes on medium heat for 2-3 minutes on one side, and then 1 minute on the other side.
Serve with maple syrup and a dusting of matcha powder, or your favourite pancake toppings.
ENJOY! And make sure to keep an eye on our blog for new recipes ;)
This recipe was inspired by @choosingchia. Take a look at her awesome recipes when you have time!